Make these "cheesy" air fryer kale chips if you're looking for a crispy and delectable vegan snack to go with Moong Pani Sipping Broth.
- 1 bunch of kale, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
2. Remove the kale leaves from the thick stems and tear them into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt.
4. Drizzle the kale with olive oil and toss to coat.
5. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the kale and toss until the leaves are evenly coated.
6. Place the seasoned kale in the air fryer basket in a single layer. You may need to cook in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
7. Cook the kale chips for 5-7 minutes, or until they are crispy and slightly browned.
8. Remove from the air fryer and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
For Moong Bean Sipping Broth, these "cheesy" air fryer kale chips are the ideal topping. They contain plenty of nutrients from the kale and nutritional yeast and are vegan and gluten-free. You can use them as a tasty garnish for your sipping broth or as a healthy and delicious snack. For those who are health-conscious, these kale chips are a wonderful substitute for regular potato chips. They are also wonderful as a salad topping or addition to any party platter.